About The Best Lace - HD Lace & Related Wigs
As the demand for lace wigs continues to increase, there are more and more types of lace in the market. So how should we choose, and how is a good lace defined? What's so special about the best-selling HD lace and the wigs made from it? This blog aims to answer these questions and more.
1. How to define a good lace?
- The biggest feature that a good lace should have is that it is extremely transparent, and it is not easy to be noticed by others when applied.
- Those wig attached to it looks exactly like it is from our real scalp. This is also why we have been pursuing good lace wigs.
2. What is the HD lace?
- HD stands for "high definition.” HD lace is a royal lace material that is also called Swiss lace, which is invisible when applied to the scalp. This ensures that the wig-wearer can have an exposed hairline, which looks very natural and renders the lace along the hairline highly undetectable.
3. What is the difference between HD lace and nomal lace?
- As we mentioned above, HD lace is a new name of Swiss lace, it is thinner and more see-through than normal lace, allowing the hairline to look more natural and therefore less visible when applied, as well as blend better with the scalp.
- Unlike regular transparent lace, hd lace wigs are quite thin and very airy. It makes people feel very relaxed when wearing it.
- Since transparent lace is typically white, the laces look best on people with light skin tones. In contrast, HD Lace is the better option because it blends easily regardless of your skin tone. It is also very friendly to people with darker skin tone.
4. Why use HD lace wigs?
- The main benefit of wearing hd lace wigs is that they look realistic. With HD laces, the natural color of your scalp blends perfectly with that of the wig, you won’t be able to tell there is a hairline.
- Another benefit of HD lace wigs is that they do not need to be washed as often as normal human hair wigs. This means that they require less maintenance than other types of wigs, such as closure wigs, saving their owners time and money.
- As well as being incredibly durable, it can also be dyed, reusable, split and shaped to your preference.
5. How to care for HD lace wigs?
- Considering how thin HD Lace is, it is quite easy to break the lace as it is very fragile, so be careful when handling it.
- It is recommended that you wear a silk cap or scarf when sleeping, as this will help the lace go undetected and prevent tangling.
- To wash your wig, use a mild shampoo and warm water in a container large enough for your entire unit. If there are snags or lose strands, use a wide tooth comb to gently remove them before washing. Don’t over-comb as this can cause more harm than good!
- Do not submerge the hair in the liquid; Gently add water until all hair strands are covered and use your fingers or a paddle brush to start shampooing from below the hair root to the end of the strand.
- Rinse well until all shampoo has been removed from all areas of your unit (this may take some time).
- Apply a dime-sized amount of shine serum to the palm of your hand, rub your hands together, then apply evenly throughout the wig using your fingers or a wide-tooth comb. This helps the wig look shiny and healthy.
6. How long should HD lace wigs last?
- Normally speaking, if you use undetectable HD lace front/closure wigs in a proper way, the HD lace wig will last at least eight months to one year under good care.
- Just take care of the HD lace wig like your own hair, the better you cared for your transparent HD lace wigs, then it will last longer.
Good lace is always more important than a good wig. As long as you choose the lace that suits you, any wig can wear the best effect.
The best-selling HD lace wigs on our website are ready for you. If you need to customize your own HD lace wig, kindly contact email email@example.com for more details. Customization service create your unique beauty!
SHOP THE BEST HD LACE WIG NOW: https://bit.ly/3YloGFy