Human Hair Wigs vs Synthetic Wigs | What's The Difference？
When choosing a wig, there’s more to consider than simply style. In addition to lifestyle, purpose, and price, choosing between human and synthetic hair can be a challenge. Gone are the days when synthetic hair wigs felt like a cheap substitute for human hair, today the appearances are virtually indistinguishable.
This blog will tell you about the difference between these two wigs, so that you can learn to identify the wigs you buy.
- Synthetic Wigs: Much cheaper than human hair wig. It is more affordable to have multiple wigs or to replace your style when you get tired of your current look.
- Human Hair Wigs: Because they are made from real human hair and crocheted with a different base, they are typically more expensive. Please keep in mind, DO NOT covet cheap real hair wigs to buy from unknown websites, it may not save money, but it will make you deceived.
- Synthetic Wigs: Some budget synthetic wigs (typically those under $100) may have an unnatural faux shine.
- Human Hair Wigs: You get what you pay for, the shine and texture of the human hair wigs are 100% natural, looking just like your own beautiful hair.
- Synthetic Wigs: Made of lighter raw materials, the overall weight is relatively small under the same conditions.
- Human Hair Wigs: They feel heavier than synthetic wigs of a similar length and style, yet the head feels unburdened and instead appears fuller.
- Synthetic Wigs: Synthetic wigs cannot be straightened or curled with heated styling tools unless it is a specifically designed "heat friendly" synthetic wig.
- Human Hair Wigs: Extremely versatile. Many human hair wigs can be colored, permed, and styled just like your own hair. At the same time, they are more labor intensive and require more effort and skill to style, so if you're inexperienced, take your hair to a professional stylist for re-styling.
- Synthetic Wigs: With low maintenance. They are easy to take care of and never have to be styled. Simply wash and then the wig will return to its initial style.This is important to consider if you are experiencing health issues and not feeling well.
- Human Hair Wigs: With high maintenance. Just like the real hair, human hair wigs need to be washed, deep-conditioned and re-styled frequently, so they require more attention and maintenance.
- Synthetic Wigs: Less durable. They do not last as long as human hair wigs, typically last about three to six months if worn every day.
- Human Hair Wigs: With proper care, human hair wigs can last a year or more when worn daily.
Here is the fastest way to detect their differences. Take a small section of hair and it will do.
1. Burning smells like a burning plastic.
2. There is a smell flame, and feels viscous when it burns out.
3. Burning hair easily fall off.
Human Hair Wigs:
1. Burning smells like a burnt fragrance.
2. Human hair burns out very quickly, and feels like coke.
3. It also easily becomes ash.
All ILIKEHAIR wigs are virgin hair, which can be used for more than one year and is the most cost-effective choice. Click the link below to buy a new wig quickly! 👇👇
SHOP A NEW WIG NOW: https://bit.ly/3DrrgRu
#wig #wigtips #humanhairwig #syntheticwig